Friday, December 16, 2011

Are there gonna be any games online for wii that r not mario or pokemon games maby like a shooter or something

Iv been wanteing an online game for my wii but all of them are like mario and pokemon the only one I would really get would be super smash bros brawl but i dont even want that really i really want a game like call of duty or someting.(a shooter)|||Not sure..





It's real popular now so I would say probably !|||call of duty: modern warfare is coming this fall-winter. they definetely make it for wii, as it is the most popular system in the world.|||Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is going to be a very exciting game.





It will be very much like a shooter, I recommend checking it out.





It comes out this August, on the 21st.





http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=xsLZ8sftLAR_GunWLmDZeH72LA_Xxp1C





And what kind of guy would I be if I didn't tell you about Super Smash Bros Brawl? That game is unbelievably popular and awesome. It's sort of like a fighting game, but a lot better (in my humble opinion). Check it out too!





http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment