Saturday, December 24, 2011

Will using wii homebrew affect gameplay in online multiplayer games?

I was wanting to install homebrew on my wii to enable the DVD functionality but I was curious if it will affect any online multiplayer games such as mario kart or 007 goldeneye.|||I would say no not at all but my real answer is only slightly.


If you hack the games you play but don't hack while online, then your safe.


If you don't hack the games you play, then your safe.|||As long as you're not using any cheating measures, like Gecko OS's Ocarina (which is a Homebrew app that can load games)... you should be OK playing online with others.





They only care about cheaters online with the WiiConnect24 servers.|||it doesn't. some games have ways to tell if you are using Ocarina codes or a backup launcher on that game while online, but as merely having homebrew installed will not effect it|||Not that I know of. My Wii is hacked (modded) and I haven't had any problems.|||I would like to know too, answer please some1 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment