Saturday, December 24, 2011

I want to create an online fighting Super Mario game How do I? And creat a website, How?

I need to create a web site but how do I create the moving charaters, pleaszz tell me!!!!|||That's not a question that can be answered in a paragraph or two. You'll have to learn a scripting language to create a game. If you want to use it for online play, I'd recommend learning Macromedia Flash MX. It's easy to learn, it's designed for online applications, and you can create some really cool games and animations with it. You could learn Java instead, but Flash is easier to work with and looks better (in my opinion).





The first link, below is to Flash's purchase page. You can try the program out for free for 30 days. The other links take you to tutorials and tips on using flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment