Saturday, December 24, 2011

How Fast Does My Internet Connection Have To Be To Run Xbox 360 Games Online Smoothly?

I Have WildBlue Internet, I recieve it through a dish and the speed is around 700kbps sometimes Higher I have a wii and play mario kart wii online frequently and it works great i just want to no if it will work well with the 360|||It will work but the speed isn't that great, not to mention the latency from the dish.


You can still play, I just wouldn't recommend playing any FPS's.|||Yes, it should work fine with the 360. The Wii doesn't have any less "online power" than the xbox 360. All that I can say is make sure you are not on the computer or anything like that. That may slow it down quite alot. Good luck with the 360 online, its the greatest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment