Friday, December 16, 2011

If online Mario Kart wont work, will it work for other games?

I use the web on my Dsi but when i play on Mario Kart apperently my router does'nt support it. I only had my Dsi for a few weeks and have 2 games but only the one has Wi-Fi option so if i buy another WFC game will that Fail too or is it just Mario Kart???|||Mario Kart DS came out a long time ago, on the original DS. Back then the DS could only use unlocked wi-fi, so does Mario Kart DS. The DSi is newer so you can use both locked and unlocked wi-fi. So check to see when the game was made, because if its a new game the wi-fi should work|||I had this problem as well with my dsi, the browser worked but the games didn't. My friend downloaded WirelessKeyView onto a computer that was using the router and it displays the key(Hex), which is the password or something. Enter that into the wi-fi settings of MKDS and it should work. If it doesn't, it's either the router or the game that has problems.|||It's probably the game if you can browse but can't play

No comments:

Post a Comment