Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How Fast Does My Internet Connection Have To Be To Run Xbox 360 Games Online Smoothly?

How Fast Does My Internet Connection Have To Be To Run Xbox 360 Games Online Smoothly?


I Have WildBlue Internet, I recieve it through a dish and the speed is around 700kbps sometimes Higher I have a wii and play mario kart wii online frequently and it works great i just want to no if it will work well with the 360|||yes that's correct , I am working on 512, but without any other Devices Connected to the Network|||700kbps will run perfectly on ur 360


ull never experience lags


i have a friend who has 512kbps and it also works smoothly


but be sure no to download anything meanwhile, on the PC or the 360 itself,


it may slowdown the response





even the 256kbps is good, but i wouldnt recomment it !





Hope this helped|||The initial connection speed isn't as important as your bandwidth usage, as the other answerer stated, make sure your PC is not downloading anything or no one is using the internet.





Personally, I would disconnect my PC's connection before getting on Live, because if you have McAfee or Norton, as they like to do automatic updates frequently.





Hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment