Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What Wii games can I play online for free? Mario Kart is the only one I can find so far...?

Is there a list onlone somewhere? Or which ones do you play?|||You can play any game on the Wii online, as far as I know. I, personally, play Super Smash Bros. Brawl online with my friends, it's great fun.|||All Wii online play is free. I think the game box mentions that there is WiFi play available.





Some others I know:


Rock Band


Animal Crossing


Super Smash Bros. Brawl





I think the Mario/Sonic Olympic games also have online play, but I'm not sure.|||http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_Wi-Fi_Connection_games|||There are, to date, no pay-to-play online games for Wii. Any game that has a blue "Wifi" circle on the case supports free online play.





Titles which come to mind immediately include The Conduit, Modern Warfare Reflex, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.|||you can play all games online via wii! what you meant probably was that some games have pay and play things like guitar hero for new songs. but online rocking is free.|||The ones that are free to play, have a blue Wi-Fi circle on the top-left corner on the case.


The ones that you have to pay for are the ones wit the redish orange Wi-Fi Pay %26amp; Play circle at the top-left corner of the case.





Some free titles are:


NBA 2K10


Super Smash Bros: Brawl


Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex

No comments:

Post a Comment